INFINITI TIRE SPECIALS FOR N.Y.C
INFINITI TIRE SPECIALS | SHOP NEW TIRES
The condition of your tires is vital to your vehicle’s performance on the road. Keep you and your family safe by making sure that you regularly check and replace your tires as needed. As we use our tires, over time they will all wear down, whether you drive a car, truck or SUV. If you need new tires and are looking for the highest quality service, come to Kings INFINITI. We strive to provide the best experience and prices available in the NYC area. Shop our tire specials below and then schedule your appointment online today! Buy 3 Tires, Get One For $1 August 1st 2020 - September 30th, 2020 you can get your 4th tire for just $1 when you buy 3 other eligible tires. Select brands available, see your service advisor for details. This promotion is available on select brands such as Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, GoodYear, Hankook, Yokohama and more. Contact us for more information on qualifying tires.
INFINITI TIRES N.Y.C | TIRES FOR SALE NEAR NEW YORK CITY | SHOP NEW TIRE SPECIALS
Have you checked your tires lately? Kings INFINITI can help you determine if and when your tires need replacing. For a quick at-home test, see the instructions below. If you find that your tires are in need of replacement, we provide a variety of tire brands for our customers to choose from. No matter what your budget or needs are, our team of service technicians will work hard to make sure that we get you the best tire value available.How To Test Your Tires:
- Tire tread should be no shallower than 1/16th of an inch. Any more than this and they should be replaced immediately.
- You can use a penny to test the depth of your tire tread. Place the penny in-between the treads and if you can see any part of Lincoln’s hair, your tires may need replacing.
- The bridges between the treads should never be level with the treads themselves. This makes your tires unable to gain traction on the road.
- Look for uneven wear on your tires, which suggest an alignment or tire rotation may be needed in addition to your tire replacement.
- Every six years you should replace your tires to keep your vehicle as safe as possible on the road.
Limitations and exclusions apply. OEM, OEA and WIN tires only. Price plus applicable taxes and fees. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers. No cash value. See dealer for details.